EnGeniusLab provide next-generation embedded software engineering services to our customers that satisfy their specific business requirements. We has rich expertise in developing firmware and embedded applications for a wide range of products.
We provide embedded software design from designing small micro-controller based systems and large real-time, multi-tasking software systems to developing board support packages and device drivers. Designs are typically implemented using an appropriate programming language such as C, C++ and Assembler on target platforms.
- Development of embedded firmware, integration and testing on target hardware board
- Development of industrial control and data acquisition systems
- Development of python applications
- Development of LED Display Boards
- Development of home appliances & automation products
- System integration
- Embedded Software: C, C++, Assembly, python
- Microcontroller cores:
- 8 bit: 80xx, PIC, AVR, ST Micro
- 32 bit: ARM Cortex M0, M3, ARM7TDMI, ARM720T, ARM920T, Raspberry Pi
- Device: UART, LCD, I2C, Ethernet, GPRS, GSM, SPI,IR, ESP
- Protocols: TCP / IP, Bluetooth, GSM.GPRS, RF, RS232/485, Modbus, SmartCard